General Darkhart is an undead raider permanent boss leading the undead in Los Pulgas, Padres Del Fuego. He is one of the four generals the player must overcome for the taboo doll quest. He is the hardest of the four generals and he has been known to drop The Lost Sword of El Patron from time to time.
- Darkhart will always respawn at the same spot in Los Pulgas.
- Before padres was remade, he was found at a cabin in Los Pulgas, surrounded by minions, while the other skeletons fought off the navy.
- Darkhart's weakness is ranged weapons (guns, throwing knives and staff). If a pirate stands far enough back (at the blacksmith or gunsmith), he will only respond with throwing daggers. However, if he is attacked with a melee weapon (sword, dagger) or a voodoo doll, he will pursue his attacker.
- Darkhart is like other Undead Raiders and suffers from a glitch where he sometimes pulls out his sword and does not attack at all. This glitch can be purposely activated, it is great for leveling grenade.
- Fighting him with a crew or a healer will also make it easier and can increase the frequency of larger chests.
- Rumors of Darkhart being the source of many rare items means a lot of pirates seek him out. You may find yourself having a lot of company when you locate him. Otherwise, you may have to change servers to get him all to yourself.
- The easiest way that is believed to kill Darkhart, even when going at him solo, is to use a gun with silver shot. This, unfortunately, is limited to higher leveled pirates.